Leak Detection & Water Damage


submit your insurance claim

Leak Detection & Claim Management Solution


submit your insurance claim

Leak Insurance Claim, also known as ‘Escape of Water’, is when Water has Leaked from Somewhere Inside your Property and Caused Damage.

Usually, your policy will cover these events, but water coming from something like an overflowing bath or drilled-through pipework may only be covered if you have accidental damage insurance.

Leak Examples Include:
  • A leak from a failed water tank

  • A leak from a faulty appliance – like a dishwasher or washing machine

  • A frozen or burst pipe

  • Leakage from old and corroded pipes

  • Overflow from blocked drains

  • Leakage from pipes that have accidentally disconnected from an appliance.

Professional Loss Assessors

Claims that involve escape of water can be challenging. You may not know where the leak originates from or even its cause. Most insurance policies provide cover for ‘Trace and Access’ which covers the costs involved in finding and uncovering leaking or burst pipes, as well as repairing the damage caused by accessing these pipes. Property Claim Assist only recommend the most experienced leak detection specialists to carry out these works.

Once the cause for any escape of water has been located, all affected areas of the building will require professional drying and certification before the water damage is repaired and your property is restored. Property Claim Assist only recommend technicians qualified by the British Damage Management Association (BDMA), to deal with the drying aspect of your property, giving you total peace of mind that the works are being carried out professionally, thoroughly and within the guidelines.


Call today to see how we can help.

0333 577 2720


Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Loss Assessor UK: Your Questions Answered!

The Loss Assessor Role

When you choose to appoint a loss assessor, you can rest assured that you have an advocate in your corner. Loss assessors remove the burden of claims management from you and your family, assisting you with the home insurance claims process from start to finish and working fully to serve their clients’ interests.

Do I need a Loss Assessor?

A loss assessor aims to restore your home or business quickly and professionally. From filling out paperwork full of legal jargon to negotiating with loss adjusters, your assessor gives you back both your time and your peace of mind, as you know that no stone is being left unturned.

Loss Assessor Fees?

When facing financial strain due to property damage, we know that digging deeper into your pockets is the last thing you want to do. Thankfully, engaging a loss assessor won’t drain your bank account – in fact, it can cost you nothing.

Why Choose Property Claim Assist?

We Serve the Entire U.K.

Our commercial fire insurance loss assessors work with homeowners, landlords and business owners across the U.K. Call our Kent headquarters for a consultation, and we’ll shortly be on our way to you to provide professional loss assessment services.

An Experienced Team

Property Claim Assist’s team is composed of professional loss assessors with years of experience in the insurance industry. Expect nothing less than fast and expert services from us.

We Work for Your Interests

We don’t work for insurance companies. Our team works solely with clients like you. We fight for your interests every time we negotiate with loss adjusters and the companies they work for. We don’t rest until you’re given a fair cash settlement or full repair of the damage your property sustained.

Business Claim
Homeowner Claim
Landlord CLaim
Loss Assessor or Loss Adjuster
Broker Claim

Call today to see how we can help

0333 577 2720

Request A Callback

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Accreditations & Memberships