For Free Advice Call: 0333 577 2720

For Free Advice Call 0333 577 2720

Loss Assessor Kent2023-08-03T17:26:41+01:00

Property Insurance Claim
Loss Assessors


Property Insurance Claim Loss Assessors

Trustworthy expert help when you need it most

Call us today on 0333 577 2720

Property Insurance Claim
Loss Assessors


The UK’s Professional Property Insurance Claim Loss Assessors

Property Claim Advice When You Need It Most

Processing Your Property Insurance Claim on Your Behalf. Don’t Face Your Claim Alone.

Call us today on 0333 577 2720


Find out from our previous clients


Processing Your Property Insurance Claim

What happens when disaster strikes at your home or Commercial property – a flood, fire, storm impact, escape of water or water leak, vehicle collision or other form of damage? If insured, you will make an insurance claim. That will alert your insurer – and they will typically send out their representative, the loss adjuster, to inspect the property damage. But at that point, you should ask yourself whether it would be beneficial to also have someone on your side – someone who understands insurance jargon and who can interpret your insurance policy’s small print.

If you can have all the expertise for free and have all of the burden taken off your shoulders, or that of an elderly or more vulnerable loved ones, at no cost to you.

About us

Get to know more about who we are and check out our advice to get the settlement you deserve.

Request a Call back

Tackling the claim process

Property Claim Assist works as your partner to obtain full and fair settlement, under your property insurance policy.

Fire Damage

Fire damage refers to the physical damage to a property caused by burning. Whether damage is caused by flames, smoke, soot or other corrosive substances emitted by the fire, it should be covered by your insurance policy.

Property Fire Claims

Flood Damage

To an insurer, “flood damage” is caused by events outside the home when water overflows onto land, such as a river bursting its banks, seawater coming over coastal defences, a burst water main or blocked sewer.

Property Flood Claims

Leak Damage

Often referred to as “escape of water” by insurers, this can be caused by several issues. Examples might include leaking pipes or water tanks, a leaking kitchen appliance or even an overflowing sink or bath.

Property Leak Claims

Storm Damage

Insurers will say that a storm generally involves violent winds, usually accompanied by rain, hail or snow. However, we consider that there are occasions where rain, hail, or snowfall by itself can constitute storm.

Property Storm Claims

Impact Damage

Your insurance policy will be designed to cover you for the cost of repairing damage as a result of impacts caused by things such as aircraft, vehicles, fallen trees or branches and even impact by animals.

Property Impact Claims


This is when the ground beneath a property sinks because the soil is unstable. This can be due to things such as soil shrinkage due to dry weather, trees taking moisture from the soil or leaking drains washing away the soil.

Property Subsidence Claims

Award Winning Service

Don’t settle for less, trust our team of experts who have won multiple awards for their outstanding service, to guide you through the process and ensure you receive the maximum settlement for your loss.

Award Winning

loss Assessors

South England Prestige Awards

Award Winning Service

Don’t settle for less, trust our team of experts who have won multiple awards for their outstanding service, to guide you through the process and ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.

South England Prestige Awards

It’s not about us,
It’s about ‘YOU’!

Did you know? Our services come free of charge when you appoint our trusted professional contractors.

Insurance Consultant
Domestic Claims

Homeowners & tenants

Domestic Claims

Domestic Claims

The Property Claim Assist team is here to help you manage your homeowner insurance claim and support you through the entire process. Our team will deal with all of the communication directly with your insurer so you can focus on what really matters.

Business Owners & Landlords

Commercial Claims

business meeting

Property Claim Assist’s commercial property loss assessors will ensure you obtain a fair settlement according to your insurance policy during this challenging time.

Commercial Claims
Professional Contractors

Trusted & Vetted Contractors

Professional Contractors

home improvements

Get full property claim management and representation, an accurate claim valuation and a full property repair service, at no charge. No need to get tradesmen quotes. No prospect of becoming a victim of cowboy or less-skilled tradespeople. No need to have to try to assess quality of the workmanship, as we do it all for you.

Speak To Our Experts. Call 0333 577 2720 or Request A Callback

What’s the Difference between a Loss Assessor & Loss Adjuster

When you’re in the middle of an insurance claim, you don’t have the time or energy to worry about the difference between a loss assessor and a loss adjuster – or which one you need to receive the settlement you deserve. Find the answers you need so you can get back on your feet with the support of a professional loss assessor.

  • Do I need a Loss Assessor?
  • Who pays for a Loss Assessor?

  • When do I appoint a Loss Assessor?

Check out our Recent Reviews

Check out our Recent Trustpilot Reviews

Accreditations & Memberships

Chartered Insurance Institute Logo
Financial Conduct Authority Logo
South EnglandPrestige Awards
Go to Top